There are two different web chat applications you can choose on this website. PCN recommends Kiwiirc as the preferred chat applet. Mibbit is a secondary for those who are Mibbit fans. If you want to use an IRC client instead, follow the instructions below.
Click one of the buttons below to start chatting in IRC.
Your nickname must be registered in order to send messages
If you need more info or help getting set up then join #help channel and wait patiently.
Connecting via an IRC client
- Download and install an IRC client (HexChat)
- Server: irc.prankdose.com
- Port: 6667 (SSL: +6697)
- Channel: #pcn
Registering a nickname
- Join the chat server with your desired nickname
Enter: /msg nickserv register <password> <email>
replace <password> with your desired password
replace <email> with your email address
- After registration, join #help and wait for an administrator to approve your account. You will NOT get an email confirmation!
Logging in with a registered nickname
- Register a nickname using the instructions above
- Join the chat server with your nickname
- Enter /msg nickserv identify <password>