There are two different web chat applications you can choose on this website. PCN uses Kiwiirc as it’s main chat applet and Mibbit as it’s secondary for those who are Mibbit fans. If you want use an IRC client, follow the instructions bellow. You can also visit our Tinychat page with video here.
Click one of the above buttons to start chatting in IRC.
If you need additional information or help getting setup then join #help channel and wait patiently.
Connecting via an IRC client
- Download and install an IRC client (XChat2)
- Server: irc.prankdose.com
- Port: 6667-6668 (SSL: 6697)
- Channel: #pcn
Registering a nickname
- Join the chat server with your desired nickname
- Enter: /msg nickserv register <password> <email>
- <password> – is your desired password
- <email> – is your email address
E-mail with verification instructions will be sent to your address (If you don’t see it, check your spam folder)After registration, join #help and wait for an administrator to approve your account.
Logging in with a registered nickname
- Register a nickname using the instructions above
- Join the chat server with your nickname
- Enter /msg nickserv identify <password>