There are two different web chat applications you can choose on this website. PCN uses Kiwiirc as it’s main chat applet and Mibbit as it’s secondary for those who are Mibbit fans. If you want use an IRC client, follow the instructions bellow. You can also visit our Tinychat page with video here.
Click one of the buttons below to start chatting in IRC.
Your nickname must be registered in order to send messages
If you need additional information or help getting setup then join #help channel and wait patiently.
Connecting via an IRC client
- Download and install an IRC client (HexChat)
- Server: irc.prankdose.com
- Port: 6667 (SSL: +6697)
- Channel: #pcn
Registering a nickname
- Join the chat server with your desired nickname
- Enter: /msg nickserv register <password> <email>
- <password> – is your desired password
- <email> – is your email address
- After registration, join #help and wait for an administrator to approve your account. You will NOT get an email confirmation!
Logging in with a registered nickname
- Register a nickname using the instructions above
- Join the chat server with your nickname
- Enter /msg nickserv identify <password>